Through this Policy it is informed that the personal data of the clients will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, limitation of purpose, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as respecting the rest of obligations and guarantees established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data.
1. Glossary of terms
- Client or Holder: person or company that makes and maintains the contractual relationship with TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L.
- User: person who interacts on the website of TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L.
- Business interlocutor: person designated by TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L that interacts for informative and commercial communications.
- Product or Service: product or service whose commercialization is carried out under TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L.
2. Who deals with your data?
- Identity: TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L.
- Postal Address: PASEO DO MUELLE 11 15230 OUTES
- Phone: 981850737
- E-mail: INFO@TGCSL.COM
3. What is a personal data and what data do we deal with?
The personal data consist of information that identifies or that allows identifying individual persons such as the name, postal address, e-mail or the phone number, etc.
From TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L, we treat the personal information that the client facilitates for the hiring of a service, as well as the information generated through the presentation of it. Based on the principle of minimization, the data that we will be able to deal with, will be adequate, pertinent and limited to those necessary in terms of the purposes for which they are treated, and always respecting the clients will.
The data may be object of treatment, depending on the services that the clients has hired, as well as the additional treatments allowed or authorized by the client, will be those determined in the following categories:
- Client data: is the data set formed by the contact data, age, as well as any type of information collected.
- Services data: type of services that have been hired by the client.
- Web visits data: are the data of the public IP address of each connection made by the user, including its date and time of connection, the query to the DNS, the web pages consulted or the applications used by the client, the IP of the web that the client consults, domain name (URL), sections visited within the web page (URI), volume of data used, data of connection and IMSI.
However the above, it is informed that the provision of the services of TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L may involve the treatment of other categories of data not included in this list, in such case, the client will be informed of the specific privacy conditions by requesting them to the email INFO@TGCSL.COM.
Without prejudice to the data indicated above, TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L, informs that the data processed may be object to an irreversible anonymization process complying with all the guarantees established by the legislation as well as the measures allowed by the market. In this regard, it should be noted that the principles of protection of personal data are not applicable to anonymous information.
4. How do we treat your data?
The present policy includes the detail of the way in which TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L deals with the personal data, and of which the client has been informed.
5.What it means to be a client?
The client is the responsible for the established relationship, and the one that accepts the conditions in which the same is developed. In this sense, it guarantees that the consent of the users or interlocutors is authorized and obtained to accept the privacy conditions established in this policy.
6. Why do we treat your data?
The client will be the only responsible for all information provided to TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L for the management and contracting of services, guaranteeing that it is empowered and has obtained the consent of its holder for delivery. TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L is not responsible for the use of false, inaccurate, incomplete, non-updated data provided by the client.
7. Information conservation deadlines
The client is informed that, in compliance with the principle of limitation of the period of conservation, the data collected will be treated only and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which they were collected at any time. They will be maintained in such a way as to allow the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary, for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
Specifically, TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L is subdued to compliance with certain legal obligations, such as, the General Tax Law art. 66-70, for the data treatment for the invoicing and possible cession of the data in case of legal obligations.
8. Exercise of rights
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulation, TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L informs the client that he has the following rights derived from the applicable regulation:
- Access: allows the owner of the data to obtain information about whether in TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L we are treating personal data that concern him or not and, in such case, the right to obtain information about his personal data undergoing treatment.
- Rectification: it allows to correct mistakes and modify the data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Suppression: allows the data to be deleted and stop being treated by TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L, unless there is a legal obligation to conserve them and/or other legitimate reasons for their treatment by TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L conform.
- Limitation: under the legally established conditions, allows the data processing to be stopped, in such a way that it is avoided by TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L its treatment in a future, which will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may stand against the processing of their data. TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability: Allows the interested party to receive their personal data and be able to transmit them directly to another responsible in a structured form, of common use and mechanical reading. To exercise this right, it will be necessary that the client provide a valid email.
TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L guarantees the adoption of the necessary measures to ensure the exercise of these rights for free, being necessary for such exercise to attach a copy of your official identification document:
- a. For the exercise of any of the rights named above by directing a letter, indicating in the request what right you want to exercises, to:
- Identity: TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L
- Postcard Address: PASEO DO MUELLE 11 15230 OUTES
- Email: INFO@TGCSL.COM
- b. Writing an email trough the following mail, providing the same information presented in the previous section, to: INFO@TGCSL.COM
- 9. Information that we share: Recipients or recipient’s categories
The data will not be transferred to third parties, except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
10. Security and confidentiality in the processing of your information
TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L is concerned with ensuring safety, the secret and confidentiality of your data, communications and personal information. Therefore, as part of our commitment and in compliance with the current legislation, we have adopted the strictest and robust security measures and technical means to avoid their loss, misuse or your access without your authorization.
When we received client’s data, we use procedures and security functions rigorous to prevent any unauthorized access.
The personal data that we can collect trough the different communications that we maintain with you, will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep secret with respect to them and guaranteeing the obligation to keep them adopting all the necessary and reasonable measures that avoid their alteration, loss and treatment or unauthorized access, in agreement with what is established in the applicable legislation.
11. Data processing of minors
TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L expressly prohibits that minors who do not have the minimum age legally stipulated in the current regulation, to consent the processing of their personal data by themselves, provide the data to TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L without the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
The moment in which the parents, guardians or legal representatives of these minors detect an unauthorized data processing, they will be able to submit their doubts or claims by writing to INFO@TGCSL.COM.
Like other internet portals, the web page of TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L use a technology called “cookies” to gather information about the user’s interactions and how they use the website.
If you want to obtain detailed information about how TRANSPORTES GENEBRANDO CASTRO, S.L uses the cookies, you can read the Cookies Policy here.